Life After Death And Near Death Experiences: Pim van Lommel on Consciousness Beyond Life
Dr. Eben Alexander – Harvard Fellow: Newsweek Article on Reality of Heaven
Fr. Spitzer’s compendium on research completed by MD’s and Ph.D.’s on evidence of Near Death Experiences.
Is There any Evidence for the Human Soul?
- An assessment of peer-reviewed medical studies on near death experiences from the Lancet, the Journal of the American Medical Association, and other studies.
- The Human Soul (This is a single article covering the topics below, which are indexed there for quick reference).
- The definition of “brain death,” alternative explanations, and controlled, longitudinal studies.
- Eight similar characteristics in near-death experiences.
- Patients report seeing data that should not have been accessible to them in their brain-dead states, and which is subsequently verifiable (veridical).
- Veridical data established.
- 80% of blind patients can see during their near-death experience.
- The measurable absence of death anxiety in both children and adults.
- Encounters with transcendent beings (loving white light, Jesus, deceased relatives, etc.).
- Conclusions of Von Lommel and other studies.