The 21st Century has revealed a remarkable complementarity between physics and faith.
The origins of the universe suggest a creation, and the constants and conditions of our universe strongly indicate purpose and design. This documentary responds to issues ranging from string theory, bouncing universes, and multiverses to the indications of creation, purpose, and intelligence amidst it all. This production is at once entertaining – filled with visual effects and graphics – and is informative about the most important questions – and what science can tell us about them.
The Magis Center produces educational materials designed to refute contemporary “secular myths” such as, “science has proven God does not exist.” They are aligned with the USCCB-Curriculum Framework and the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- What scientific method can and cannot do
- The Big Bang Theory and the modern universe
- The Borde-Vilenkin-Guth proof for a beginning of our universe (and any multiverse)
- The evidence for a beginning of a universe from entropy
- Evidence of supernatural design from the fine-tuning of universal constants and initial conditions
- The evidence of survival of human consciousness after bodily death from near death experiences
- Why God does not need a creator & why is Jesus Christ important?
Get The Full Program
Science, God, & Creation DVD
Science, God and Creation is dynamic, two-hours presentation (with graphics and Power Points) presented by Fr. Robert J. Spitzer, S.J., Ph.D., discussing the evidence for God from contemporary science.