A sampling of the topics presented include:
- Why the occurrence of our universal constants and initial conditions cannot be explained by the contention that “it just is.”
- How can the bible and science be reconciled?
- What can Catholics believe about evolution?
- How the human desire for the five transcendentals (perfect and unconditional Truth, Love, Justice/Goodness, Beauty, and Being) indicates the presence of a transphysical soul.
- Why belief in God is a more responsible and rational explanation than naturalistic explanations (multiverses, pure chance, etc.) to explain universal fine-tuning.
- Showing a clear connection between Near Death Experiences (NDEs) and transcendence.